Friday 2 February 2018

Benard10 Writer on iWriter: What Happened To His Account?




Hello guys, my iwriter account has been suspended. I have been in touch with iWriter and they've said that the ban is permanent. I lost my account through what was termed as a "sweeping ban" which was done indiscriminately affecting millions of writers.

In other words, whether you were a good or bad writer but they didn't like you (for reasons best known to them), they just got your account banned. Yup, just like that.

Here's a screenshot of the message they sent me.


If you're a client who has been working with me and would like us to continue working together, kindly get in touch with me. You can contact me by filling out this contact form or via Skype.


Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. Find out more on this ban and the best way forward here.



######

PAST UPDATES


Quick update

iWriter restored this account and apologized for the confusion. Thanks a lot for your support.

Benard iWriter Account Suspended

Hi, my iWriter account has been suspended, I have been in touch with the support team.

See photo below for reason given.


Quick update

iWriter restored this account and apologized for the confusion. Thanks a lot for your support.

Account Banned Again

Hi, a few months after restoring my account, the company once again banned Benard10. This time, the company claimed that I shared an IP with somebody who was scamming the system. I asked them to present evidence of the same but they never responded. To my clients who may be wondering where I went, I know some of you had already placed orders, kindly reach me on benardeleven (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks.


Quick update

iWriter restored this account and apologized for the confusion. Thanks a lot for your support.

Account Banned

Hi, on Feb 2018 my iWriter account was banned for the first time ever. I don't know what's the issue but I've been in touch with them. Let's hope they'll assist.

Help Me Share This Article, CLICK On Any Of These Buttons

Copyright @ 2013 Blog Kenyan. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press