Friday 3 August 2018

Working with Benard10 out of iWriter (Updated)





Hello, Benard10 formerly of iWriter, Elite Plus category invites you to work with him directly. I would like to guarantee you of nothing but the best quality SEO and product review articles.

I pride myself in being a good researcher all thanks to my background as an online tutor for students from different institutions of learning including ones from the USA. Having assisted different learners to better understand their research studies, proposals, and dissertations, I have gained immense confidence as a researcher.

And, therefore, whenever I write an article for you, you can rest assured that I will make it into a fact-checked and believable piece of work that's guaranteed to take your conversions through the roof.

Kindly reach me via this blog's contact page or the details appearing below. Samples of previous articles written by me are available.


Skype as: Benard10
Email: Fill the Contact Form here


My Rate card is $20.25 per 1,000 words written. I accept payments made via PayPal and Payoneer platforms, please contact me for more details.














Regards.


Benard10 iWriter





Updated 9/8/2019

iwriter recently blocked my main account with username Benard10. I learned that it was part of a widespread on writers whether good or bad. They referred to it as a "Sweeping Ban." And since they own the platform, there's nothing I could do about that. They are the ones to decide who they want to have on board of who they don't want to have around.

It's totally unfair for them to do this to honest and hardworking writers who have been with them all along.

If you would like to work with me, kindly reach me via my contact us page.
Help Me Share This Article, CLICK On Any Of These Buttons

Copyright @ 2013 Blog Kenyan. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press